As McDonald’s workers take a stand against the world’s second largest private employer, anything you can do to show your solidarity will help boost their confidence.
Lewis Baker, a McDonald’s worker in Crayford, said:
“Every message of support builds our confidence as we stand up to this bullying company and demand a fair wage and respect on the job. When we stand on the picket line we are standing up for everyone. When we win everyone wins! Get your McStrike on and show your McSolidarity!”
1. Publicise and mobilise for the pickets – if you are in the area of one of the pickets then do come along to show your support. Please do share on social media:
- Manchester Midnight Picket: 00:01 Tuesday 1 May 2018
- Manchester Morning Picket: 07:00-08:00
- Watford Picket and Demonstration: 12:00-13:30
- Cambridge Picket: 08:00-09:00
- Crayford Picket: 08:00-09:00
2. Travel to the Demonstration in Watford (12:00-13:30, Watford High St):
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Twitter: @FastFoodRights
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/fastfoodrights/
- Website: fastfoodrights.wordpress.com
Remember to use the #McStrike Hashtag.
a) Right click here.
b) Click on Save Link As (remember where you saved it!)
c) Go to your social media profile and hover over your profile picture
d) Click Update Profile Picture
e) Upload the photo from where you’ve saved it
f) Click Save